Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The End

I've had a very informative time doing Learning 2.0. I must save I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the information I've taken in. I'd really like to do a bit more reaserch with RSS feeds. I liked Delicous, and will set that up at home i think. I've been checking out Library Thing quite a bit too.

I think the program taught me to look beyond the internet as just emial,amazon and ebay. I'd like to keep up with whats happeing on the web. There seems to be some useful and interesting things giong on (and lots of it!).

I think the 15 minutes a day concept was a little misleading. Once you got on to a site and joined up, your 15 was gone. I know I spent at lesat 30-40 minutes on each step.

Anyway, I'm very glad I did it and I'm sure i'll be dipping into the things i learnt in the future.

No comments: